Creating Positive Connections: Communicating a Responsive Worldview
Everyone holds a worldview. It is the “operating instructions” for how we live life and interact with the world around us.
The question is, at a time when different perspectives increasingly are brought to the table, do communications and public affairs officers, businesses, governments, and non-profits have strategies to deal with divergence? We face problems that have the potential to deeply impact our lives, yet society often is fragmented on what to do about them.
Ideas are particularly difficult to navigate today because they come so quickly and from so many directions. Discerning fact and knowing what is true has always been important, and it has never been more so in an age that finds us all drowning in information.
People around us—co-workers, clients, customers, family, neighbors—help shape the way we see and cope with the world. Unless we acknowledge that each perspective is just one way to see the world – it’s difficult to find integrated solutions.
“Creating positive new connections and communicating a responsive worldview” is the theme for StratCommWorld 2023.
Listening actively and deeply helps us understand other perspectives. Then communicating effectively is essential for innovation and for working together to analyze problems and identify solutions.
StratCommWorld 2023 explores ideas and solutions that may challenge your worldview—always so you end up learning something new—that helps make the world and work look less complex.
Please join our conversation on May 1-2, 2023, at the National Press Club in Washington, DC.
The StratCommWorld 2023 program and topics are being designed to provide you with cutting edge opportunities to refine your leadership skills.
WHY ATTEND STRATCOMMWORLD?
- To strengthen public/community engagement – particularly around divisive issues where you truly want to elicit and engage a wide range of perspectives in an atmosphere of mutual respect and decreased defensiveness to generate more comprehensive approaches and solutions
- Increase awareness of your own worldview and how it impacts your work in strategic communications, public affairs, marketing, business development, customer service, employee and volunteer retention and recruitment
- Increase understanding of a variety of perspectives originating from different experiences and backgrounds
- Have voice—learn positive ways to invite and engage others more fully in teams, organizations, and conversations.
- To satisfy your curiosity about the effectiveness of your own strategies, and the approaches and worldview of those with whom you interact
- Improve communication and connectedness of perspectives to advance issues or organizational objectives
- Improve client and customer service – particularly if you serve a diverse client and customer base
Experience the transformative power of connecting with the peers and speakers who participate in StratCommWorld 2023!
StratCommWorld is designed for corporate, business, public sector and military communications directors and public affairs officers; information operations officers; corporate communications and public relations professionals; and executives from corporations, government agencies, the Department of Defense and military branches, the intelligence community, universities and NGOs with responsibilities in the following areas:
- Corporate Communications
- Digital and Social Media
- Information Operations
- Public Relations
- Public Affairs
- Content Editing
- Media Relations
- Data Analytics
- Public Policy
- Strategic Alliances
- Intelligence and Analysis
- Product and Brand Management
- Community Relations
- Employee Communications
- Government Affairs
The program also is of interest to Consultants Marketing Services Providers Association Managers Executive Recruiters Civic Organizations.
Join us on May 1-2, 2023 at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. Register and attend StratCommWorld to gain your edge for success.
This is the best conference that I’ve attended throughout my life and career.
Awesome! This Summit gets better every year.
Very excellent diverse topics covered in a short amount of time.
Fantastic way to network and connect.
Great opportunity to hear how strategic communications is being used across industry, government and non-profit.
Fantastic information and impressive list of speakers and attendees!
A good experience. Helpful to my career.
Fantastic event full of useful information from very different perspectives and background.
Well-run, right-sized with a robust and thoughtful agenda.
A great lineup of speakers and a wonderful venue for the conference.
A fabulous conference. Truly valuable for attendees and speakers alike.
Hats off to everyone that did such a stellar job on the agenda and event!
I was very impressed by the forum, it was a great event. I’m sorry I couldn’t stay longer.
It was an absolute pleasure to be a part of StratCommWorld. There was a remarkable energy in the room. The information environment has changed so much. You help the community see where we are and where we need to go to better reach our target audiences.