Online registration is now closed
At StratCommWorld, you will join colleagues and peers from corporations, the military, government agencies, non-profits and NGOs, and education for two days of creativity and innovation and endless networking. With around 125 attendees—StratCommWorld is a collegial atmosphere, enabling you to build career-enhancing relationships with people you normally would not meet.
Registration includes admission to StratCommWorld sessions, breaks, continental breakfast, and delegate luncheon at the National Press Club in Washington, DC.
Discounted registration has benefits! Substantially discounted pricing options will be announced.
We offer special rates for colleagues who are active military members and a special student rate. Please see the pricing options and corresponding registration deadlines.
We want to reward you for telling your friends about StratCommWorld. Upon registering for StratCommWorld, each registrant will be offered the optional opportunity to enroll in the Ambassador Program. As an ambassador, you will receive a unique code and link to share with friends and colleagues who might be interested in attending the conference. The code will allow your connections to access a 10% discount on registration. If two or more people use your code and register, you are eligible to receive $100 off your original registration.
NON-PROFIT/NGO/GOVERNMENT AGENCY/ACADEMIC RATES
ACTIVE MILITARY RATES
Register four people from the same organization at the same time and the fourth is free. This equals a 25% savings per ticket. Offers may not be combined. To find out how your organization can benefit from discounted rates, call StratCommWorld staff at 1-727-888-3738 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to access group pricing opportunities.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: By registering for an event produced by Grupp Global Events LLC, you agree to the following set of terms and conditions:
REGISTRATION FEE: The fee includes the conference‚ delegate reception, all program materials‚ and designated continental breakfast‚ lunch and refreshments.
PAYMENT: You may use Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express when registering online. If paying by check, please make checks payable to Grupp Global Events LLC and write StratCommWorld 2022 on the check memo line. Registration must be paid in full by the conference start date.
DISCOUNTS: One discount per registration, and this must be paid in full at the time of the order. Registered parties must be employed by the same organization and register simultaneously to receive the group discount.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY: If you must cancel your registration for StratCommWorld 2022, the following policies apply:
- Before April 1, 2022: A refund minus a $195 processing fee. To request a refund, please email email@example.com or fax your request to +1-727-888-0738.
- After April 1, 2022: Registration is non-refundable (due to attendance guarantees required by the venue), but a registration may be transferred to another person if a request for transfer is received by Grupp Global Events LLC before the start of the conference at noon on Monday, April 25, 2022. Please contact Grupp Global Events LLC at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax +1-727-888-0738. PLEASE NOTE: Substituting or transferring attendee badges with a colleague is not allowed after the start of the conference at noon on Monday, April 25, 2022.
- If StratCommWorld 2022 is canceled because the National Press Club closes to in-person, live events: no action is required to obtain a refund; we will issue a refund to the original method of payment used at time of purchase.
- If StratCommWorld 2022 is postponed, rescheduled, or moved: your registration(s) are still valid, and you may simply keep your ticket(s) to the postponed, rescheduled, or moved event. The Event Organizer may also give you the option to choose either a refund or a credit to attend a future, rescheduled event. If so, we will notify registered attendees explaining your options.
- Grupp Global Events LLC reserves the right to cancel any conference it deems necessary and will not be responsible for airfare‚ hotel or any other expenses incurred by registrants or anyone else incurs in connection with a canceled, postponed, rescheduled, or moved event.
The opinions of StratCommWorld conference speakers do not necessarily reflect those of the companies they represent or Grupp Global Events LLC.
Please Note: Speakers and agenda are subject to change without notice. In the event of a speaker cancellation, significant effort to find a suitable replacement will be made.
The content in slide presentations at events produced by Grupp Global Events LLC, including news, data, advertisements and other information, is provided by StratCommWorld speakers and is designed for informational purposes for attendees. It is NOT INTENDED for purposes of copywriting or redistribution to other outlets without the express written permission of StratCommWorld speakers.
Neither Grupp Global Events LLC nor its content providers and/or speakers and attendees shall be liable for any errors, inaccuracies or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
PAST SUMMIT FEEDBACK
See what delegates said about the 2019 conference…
This is the best conference that I’ve attended throughout my life and career.
Awesome! This Summit gets better every year.
It’s an excellent opportunity to network and build relationships.
Very excellent diverse topics covered in a short amount of time.
Fantastic way to network and connect.
Great opportunity to hear how strategic communications is being used across industry, government and non-profit.
Fantastic information and impressive list of speakers and attendees!
Eye opening and inspiring.
A good experience. Helpful to my career.
Fantastic event full of useful information from very different perspectives and background.
Fantastic and enlightening information.
Well-run, right-sized with a robust and thoughtful agenda.
Smooth, professional and very informative.